Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Progress, YAY!

I'm feeling a bit less like we'll never, ever get unpacked, and a little more hopeful that soon we won't be dodging boxes and assorted debris wherever we go in the house.

Mostly because we managed, thanks to putting in a new closet system, to get the master bedroom organized.

Before:



Scary! Ahhhhhhhh!



New closet organizer. Ohhhhhhh, spiffy!





And now the room is (mostly) clean. There's a few things that need to be dealt with on the dressers. Also I'm too lazy to stage it all properly for the photos.





I also picked up the cabinet I won from a town auction (Hi Marie!):



Just a teaser - you'll see in the next entry what I'm doing with it! Let's just say the cabinet plus some other ideas are going to dramatically increase the storage space in my kitchen...

No comments: